Salary: £58000 - £65000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104684
£58,000-£65,000 plus £7000 car allowance
I am working with a national, market leading Construction business based in the West Midlands who are looking to appoint an experienced Resourcing Manager on either a 12 month FTC or a permanent basis for a business critical project. The successful Resourcing manager will lead and develop the internal recruitment team to ensure they are attracting the top talent within the market both effectively and efficiently. You will oversee the candidate journey both internally and externally and become the main point of contact and subject matter expert for all key stakeholders and managers across the business.
You will ensure that innovative and effective attraction routes are being used and analysed whilst promoting the employer brand. As the Resourcing manager you will feedback to the business with market knowledge and MI regularly, proving that communication in this project is key. There will be a lot of complexities around hires and timescales so emotional intelligence and being able to prioritise workload is a critical skill for the successful hire.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Manage the function to achieve the agreed targets for the recruitment service to include delivering agreed volumes of direct hires per phase of project.
• Ensure a high standard of service is delivered to internal customers, candidates and preferred suppliers building confidence and relationships in the function
• Equip the recruiting function with the appropriate resource and tools to deliver high quality direct recruitment
• Own and maintain the current PSL and relationships
• Seek to continuously improve recruitment performance through regular process upgrades, development, and appropriate use of recruitment metrics
• Manage and deliver a personal recruitment requisition workload
• Develop strong working relationships with peers across HR, Learning & Development and Marketing to support the employee life cycle
• Proactively partner with divisional management teams to deliver against resourcing needs
• Ensure the most suitable candidates are identified and progressed efficiently
• Develop and manage all routes to market to build a pipeline of relevant candidates to fulfil the projects hiring requirements
• Ensure Employment Legislation is adhered to throughout the recruitment process
• Building a strong relationship with the Marketing team to develop material, campaigns and creative content to support recruitment campaigns
• Ensure all vacancies are advertised in line with agreed service levels
• Attend leadership meetings when required to update on the projects progress
• Prepare management and performance information on a monthly basis for Senior stakeholders as well as facilitate weekly updates on current hires and vacancies.
If you feel this senior appointment is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org