L&D Assistant (12 mth FTC)
Salary: £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104688
Learning & Development Assistant
Status: 12 months FTC
Our client is a leading accounting firm looking for a Learning & Development Assistant (12 mth FTC) to join its HR Team in the London office. Made up of five dedicated teams, one being the Learning & Development team.
Reporting to the Head of L&D, this role will be responsible for providing administrative support for the team. This is an ideal role to understand Learning and Development in a Professional Services environment and gain a solid foundation into the specialism. Working closely with the L&D Leader and the Senior Leadership team in the firm you will be actively involved in implementing the L&D strategy at an operational level.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for all ICAEW registration (along with other accredited bodies and institutes), mandatory e-learning and learning management systems, booking courses and exams and providing technical and personal skills training courses.
Ideal candidates will have the following experience/ competencies:
• Strong administration experience, ideally in an L&D environment
• Customer focus – provide a high standard of service to internal clients.
• Planning and organising – must be able to organise his/her time to manage high volumes of work with a proactive attitude.
• Attention to detail – a zero tolerance attitude to errors.
• Innovative – demonstrates initiative to improve work processes.
• Good oral and written communication skills in order to deal effectively with period at all levels, both internally and externally.
• Use of IT – proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
To express your interest in this opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV. To apply email Jyoti Patel at Network HR: Jyoti.email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.