ER Specialist - part time
Salary: £64000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104701
Employee Relations Specialist – Financial Services (part-time – 4 days per week)
£80,000 FTE (over 4 days - £64,000)
A large European Banking Group is keen to engage with a seasoned Employee Relations professional who will provide expertise, and advise on, all matters relating to employee relations for the company (UK side).
The post-holder will engage with business stakeholders & employees, to push best practice and manage risk around the ER framework / in line with employment needs, alongside managing their own ER casework.
* Handle the identification & resolution of employee relations related issues - this will include dealing with cases relating to: redundancy, collective consultations, disciplinary, capability, grievance, absenteeism, TUPE, dismissal procedures and consultations regarding changing terms and conditions of employment
* Tackle end to end ER case management (high volume), ensuring resolution in line with best practise and that improvements are consistently made
* Work closely with HR Business Partners on large scale, complex high risk cases
* Manage informal issues/grievances with a view to preventing them from becoming formal cases
* Provide underperformance management / process advisory support
* Support stakeholders from an ER perspective on any change management initiatives
* Undertake on-going stakeholder management, including working closely with both in-house and external legal experts
* Develop, review and take ownership of HR policies and procedures related to ER, ensuring that these are updated regularly in line with current employment legislation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Exceptional knowledge of Employment Law
* Extensive experience of Employee Relations within a HR capacity
* In-house experience within a HR environment – this role is NOT suitable for a candidate who has only worked within a legal environment
* Availability to start a new role in January 2020
* Financial Service Sector experience is a MUST to ensure the post-holder ‘hits the ground running'
If you have experience of the above please call Daisy Holmes at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104701