HR Business Partner/Project Specialist–12m FTC
Salary: £50000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104704
HR Business Partner/Project Specialist – 12 Month FTC
£60,000 - £75,000 + Discretionary Bonus and competitive benefits package
Network HR have been retained by a global Insurance provider to support with the hire of a HR Business Partner/Project Specialist, who will work closely with the Group HR Manager and CEO leaders to define, support and drive multiple project agenda's across the business.
The successful post holder will be joining the business during a period of evolution. You will provide support to the HR team in the delivery and execution of the new People Strategy and the implementation of a new HR system. You will help to support with strict deadlines, research in niche areas and help to engage the team with changes. The range of expected projects will include; Inclusion & Diversity, Employee induction, Embedding values, Employer branding and value proposition, Recruitment strategy, IR35 and Talent & Succession planning.
• Provide monthly reporting to the Strategy Programme Board and relevant committees as and when required
• Work with subject matter experts to help drive activity within several key projects as part of the strategy
• Conduct research, including needs analysis, desk-based research or focus groups to ensure their strategy continues to align with organisational requirements
• Help to plan projects, outlining and communicating key milestones and assisting the Head of HR to ensure team members are on track. Provide support to team members as when required to ensure milestones are achieved
• Play a key role in the implementation of a new HR system:
o Work effectively and collaboratively with internal and external partners
o Help the team to gather and confirm requirements.
o Engage with any implementation partner to help set up workflows and processes that reflect our target culture
o Support testing and guide colleagues through implementation, go-live and post go-live of the programme
• Help develop better management information to the business including the development of their HR dashboard and the introduction of a new culture dashboard. Use data to highlight potential areas of focus in support of the people strategy
• Help to identify process improvements and drive through effective change within the HR team
• Advise on best practice and trends
• Develop strong relationships in the business by giving professional advice, producing high quality work and becoming a trusted advisor
• Support on the employee engagement process to include the launch of surveys or research points, analysis of results and development and implementation of action plans
• Promote and protect the employee brand by delivery of excellence and in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders
• Champion the company values and work in accordance with organisational behaviours
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Experienced in two or more areas of human resources (recruitment, learning, inclusion, engagement, reward) or as a HR generalist
• Collaboration – work inclusively with a range of people both within the HR team and wider business.
• Drive to deliver – demonstrate resourcefulness and purpose in pursuit of the best outcomes for the business.
• Innovation – seek opportunities to evolve products and services
• Accountability and empowerment – confidently take responsibility for actions and outcomes, seeking support from others as appropriate.
• Experience of working on or managing projects, with an organised approach to work
• Experience or exposure in the implementation of a HR system
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link, quoting reference: 480104704