Temporary HR Administrator
Salary: £150 per day
Job Type: Interim
Job Ref: 480104708
Temporary HR Administrator (with the possibility of going permanent)
Immediate start date - Central London base
£150 per day via a limited or umbrella company
A large, established financial services business is on the lookout for an experienced HR Administrator, for an immediate start contract (c. initially 6 to 8 weeks). Hardworking, meticulous, and passionate about their work, the post-holder needs to be able to also handle working in a fast paced environment and showcase high energy levels & excellent organisational skills.
To provide a complete end to end, human resources administrative service to the business, hitting the ground running and handling a wide variety of tasks.
• Drafting of HR contracts
• Completing administration relating to: new joiners, leavers, employment changes etc.
• Support overseas office if required with HR queries
• Undertake recruitment coordination tasks such organising interviews
• Assisting with ad-hoc project work to enhance and streamline our HR procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Previous Financial Services sector experience
• Prior HR administration experience
• Competent IT & organisational skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast past, vibrant and demanding environment
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org whilst quoting ref: 480104708 or apply via this website.