Early Careers Specialist / Lead
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104709
Early Careers Lead – London – Permanent
Salary £40k base + bonus
Our client is boutique Management Consultancy based in the City, they are looking to hire an Early Years Lead to join the HR team. The consultancy focus on the Financial Services market, working with clients on a variety of project covering Business Transformation and Technology.
They are a boutique consultancy with ambitious growth plans looking to increase their headcount through graduate hires over the next 2 years.
With a focus on Graduate Academy, the brand are looking to go to market with Executive (Junior) consultants with clients. The importance of the Early Careers recruitment piece in the business is paramount and an expert in the field is needed to Lead the HR team on developing a graduate recruitment programme and managing the end to end recruitment piece.
This is an incredible opportunity for an Early Years specialist to build, develop and lead the graduate programme for the firm. With a small HR team you will be responsible for bringing the Early Years knowledge and vision to the team and manage the programme with complete autonomy.
The key responsibilities for the role include:
• Manage the end to end recruitment lifecycle for the Graduate hires
• Working closely with the business leaders, HR Manager building and managing relationship internally throughout the business
• Manage the recruitment campaign, from candidate attraction, organisation and attendance at careers events, liaison with relevant educational institutions and external publications annually.
• Designing and running of Graduate academies throughout the year
• Supporting the life-cycle of those under Early careers including on-boarding, appraisals and exit interviews and coordinating the Training Academy with training providers
• Identify Training needs and develop them into the plan
• Monitoring the budget and keeping record of spending, all tracking/ record keeping and administration of the process
Suitable candidates for this role will have
• 2-3 years Early Career Recruitment experience
• A proven track record in leading the recruitment campaigns and end to end recruitment process
• Prior experience must be from the Financial Services / or Professional Services sector
• Ideally a degree of equivalent
This is a real opportunity for any candidate looking to step up into an Early Careers lead role. You will be working in a business looking to focus its growth on the foundation levels of its business. With high expectations and growth plans on its Graduate intake for the next few years this will be a pivotal and powerful role in the business and for the Early Careers expert in their career.
To express your interest in this opportunity please do not delay in applying with an up to date CV to Jyoti.email@example.com. or call Jyoti Patel at Network HR on 0121 450 5030.