Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104712
Up to £45,000 plus bonus
NetworkHR are delighted to be supporting a large Financial Services provider with the development of their new insourced HR team after previously outsourcing all HR services. The role of HR Coordinator will see you report into the HR Operations Manager, joining an intimate newly formed HR function. This opportunity will see you hold critical importance and act as the lynchpin for the HR Business Partners, HR Operations Manager and HR Director.
The HR Coordinator will support the HR team offering a breadth and depth of exposure from fundamental admin / coordination duties through to acting as a critical support network to the HR team and the business. Alongside this, the HR Coordinator will also support the HR Ops function through the collation, manipulation and interpretation of data when required. Due to the size of the business it is likely there will be a level of ambiguity to the role and so a desire for a broad role is a necessity.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry and driven HR Coordinator who is eager to gain vast exposure across the wider HR function in order to develop their career.
If successful, you will be responsible for;
• Covering all front line enquiries and escalate queries when necessary to HRBP, HR Ops Manager or HR Director
• Offering high levels of customer service when acting as the gateway to HR both internally, when possible and externally
• General administrative tasks such as; contract preparation, starter packs, joiners, movers and leavers, pension admin, probation processes, system updates and MI and data basics
• General coordination duties such as; facilitation of training and development programmes, focus groups, interviews and various HR initiatives
• Supporting with technical responsibilities such as, data manipulation until a Reward Analyst in appointed
• Working closely with the HR Director to support with how HR can integrate successfully with the business
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Professional intelligence
• A willingness to go above and beyond and determination to gain exposure and develop
• Prior experience of note taking and supporting on ER cases from a transactional perspective
• Impeccable organisation skills with the ability to prioritise workloads
• Data and systems savvy, professionally curious and hold a genuine interest in the intricacies of HR
• Any prior experience within a regulated environment would be highly advantageous
• Highly resilient and ability to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.email@example.com or apply following this link.