Interim HR Manager - North
Salary: £48000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104719
Interim HR Manager – Until August 2020
Salford & Leeds
Are you a HR Manager who is looking for their next step in their career? Are you looking for a new challenge with exciting opportunities? Are you wanting work for an established company with an attractive salary and benefits package?
Network HR are excited to be working alongside a global Facilities & Construction company who are looking for an interim HR Manager. The successful candidate will work from their Salford and Leeds based offices but will regularly travel throughout the North of England. The post holder will also report directly to the Head of HR and the Director of Learning and Development.
• Be the primary contact for all regional HR aspects including all employee relations and employment law issues, including liaison with company lawyers
• Provide advice and support on all aspects of staff welfare
• Working closely with the Resourcing team and supporting with all aspects of staff recruitment and planning including, job descriptions, interviews, contracts of employment
• Support absence management procedures including liaison with Occupational Health
• Advising on staff development and performance management matters as required
• Work with the management team to prepare, manage and deliver the training programme
• Maintain training records in liaison with the L&D Administrator
• Work closely with the Early Careers Manager in relation to recruitment of Trainee/ Apprentices and Graduates and monitoring their performance and development
• Maintain regular contact with the central HR/ Payroll Administration team and ensuring compliance with HR/ Payroll admin procedures
• Work on specific regional and national projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
• Experience of dealing with full range of employee relations issues
• Well developed employment law knowledge
• Learning & Development exposure
• Numerical and budgeting skills
• CIPD qualified
• TUPE, Dismissals, Exit Strategies/settlement agreement experience
• The ability to manage pressure with conflicting demands and to prioritise workload
• Sector experience in the Construction/Engineering/Plant & Facilities Management industry is advantageous but not essential
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global company and to get hands on within a role.
In return you will receive a salary of £48,000 per annum (pro rata) plus car allowance & other benefits.
Do not miss out on this opportunity. If you have experience of the above within an FM organisation please email a copy of your current CV whilst quoting ref: 480104719 or apply via this website. For further details please speak to Abbie on 0121 450 5000.