HR Manager- Part Time
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104721
HR Manager- Part Time
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum plus benefits
My client, a fast-growing commercial transport business is looking to appoint an experienced HR manager on a permanent part time basis in Bournemouth. The client is flexible on days and hours worked across the working week.
As the successful HR Manager you will have extensive generalist experience but will be able to focus your attention on Recruitment, Employee relations, coaching senior managers and senior stakeholders and reviewing and changing policies and processes. As the business is going through a growth trajectory then TUPE will play a big part within this role and acting as a true business partner to the Leadership team is critical.
The HR Manager will be responsible for managing a small team of 2 to deliver a responsive and efficient HR service to management and staff within the business. This will include:
• Support the management team across the business as the lead HR business partner.
• Oversee and ensure compliance with all HR processes and systems. This includes recruitment and vetting, contracts and offers, induction and on-boarding, employee relations and exits. Ensuring best practice and continuous improvement at all times in these areas.
• Promote a supportive team environment and provide clear direction and guidance to direct reports including setting objectives, providing constructive feedback, coaching, professional development and training
• Develop excellent working relationships with external contacts including unions, recruitment agencies and the company's outsourced payroll bureau.
• Work with all Directors and Heads of Department to ensure that HR provides a proactive rather than reactive support service to the business.
• Oversee effective employee benefits administration processes including life assurance, ensuring providers are kept informed of changes & additions and completing any annual scheme renewal required. This includes Company pension scheme administration and auto-enrolment compliance.
• Promote development at all levels, with the result that all employees are truly motivated and feel valued.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Senior, generalist skillset within a relevant blue collar led, multi-site environment
• Resourceful with Data/Systems
• Excellent Employee Relations and TUPE knowledge
• Strong commercial mindset and pragmatic approach
• Can-do attitude with the ability to ‘roll your sleeves up' and hit the ground the running
If you have experience of the above, please email a copy of your current CV to Charlie.email@example.com or apply via this website (please remember to attach your CV).