HR & Recruitment Assistant FTC
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104727
HR and Recruitment Assistant – 12 month fixed term contract
Salary of £35,000 to £40,000 per annum plus benefits
Network HR are delighted to be working alongside a highly reputable and well regarded private banking firm, to find them a new HR and Recruitment Assistant, who will join their team in Central London on an interim basis (12 month FTC).
The post holder will provide assistance to the wider HR team on a range of operational HR & recruitment tasks, with a particular emphasis on direct recruitment & on-boarding duties, as well as handling FCA regulated admin issues relating to projects such as SMCR.
• Manage the direct sourcing process for back office vacancies. This will include: drafting job descriptions, sourcing candidates, arranging and conducting interviews, making offers / rejecting candidates etc.
• Liaise with external recruitment agencies, including negotiating terms and conditions, who assist the company on front office resourcing
• Assist with new starter (due diligence, on-boarding etc.) and leaver processes
• Set up, maintain and update staff records and organisational charts
• Process amendments to terms and conditions including extensions to fixed term contracts, job title changes, promotions etc.
• Adhere to policies regarding conduct rules, regulatory obligations and data protection
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
• Previous experience of working in Financial Services is a MUST i.e. the post-holder must have an understanding of completing HR, onboarding & recruitment tasks within a FCA regulated environment
• Strong communication skills & professional demeanour
• Previous experience of direct recruitment, including using LinkedIn to source candidates
• Strong IT Skills: Excel; Word; PowerPoint
• Availability to start and commit to a fixed term contract by early February 2020 (until c. February / March 2021)
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to email@example.com or apply following this link, quoting reference number: 480104727