HR Officer - Graduate Recruitment Lead
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104732
HR Officer – Graduate Recruitment Lead
Our client is a respected UK law firm looking to hire a HR Officer to join their London (Central) based HR team.
In this role you will be reporting directly to the HRD. As the HR Officer you will be solely responsible for the Graduate Recruitment Programme and Trainee Development at the firm. The role also involve working with the wider HR team on day to day HR activities. The firm is looking for experienced candidates with a background in Professional Services, preferably from a law firm.
Suitable candidates will already have previous experience of managing the Graduate Recruitment life cycle perhaps as part of a team and the foundations/background as a HR Generalist.
This is an opportunity for an experienced candidate to step up into a role which allows you to continue building your experience and showcase your Recruitment/HR knowledge and experience.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
• Managing the end to end recruitment life cycle for the Graduate hires
• Working closely with the business leaders and the HRD building and managing relationship internally throughout the business
• Manage the recruitment campaign alongside the HR team, from candidate attraction, organisation and attendance at careers events, liaison with relevant educational institutions and external publications annually.
• Provide guidance to the business in relation to Graduate Recruitment and internal development in order to meet key objectives and KPIs as well as providing guidance to staff on career routes and development opportunities
• Managing all aspects of the Graduate/ Trainee process including recruitment, supporting and developing the apprenticeship at the firm, supporting the end to end life cycle of those on the Trainee path
• Monitoring budgets, rotation of seats, course attendance, administration of paperwork in regards to qualifications and keeping up to date with any industry changes (i.e. SRA and SQE)
Suitable candidates for the role will have:
• Experience of managing the Graduate/Trainee recruitment process life cycle with exposure to general recruitment in a Professional Services environment
• HR Generalist experience – management of performance management, absence management, ER would be beneficial.
• At least 2 years as a HR Officer in a Professional Services environment
• Educated to degree (or equv. by exp.) level. A CIPD qualification would be preferred.
• A team player, flexible, professional manner, motivated
• Excellent organisation, attention to detail, able to work to tight deadlines
This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced HR professional looking to step up into a bigger role and take on more responsibility. It's an excellent career development role. Its offer candidates a challenge and the chance to get involved in as many projects and HR generalist work as they can take on. Based in the heart of the city, the firm and the HR team offer a welcoming and approachable environment in the legal sector. It is a role worth exploring for any Graduate Recruitment professional currently working in Professional Services.