Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104737
Reward Administrator – based in Beaconsfield, Buckinghamshire
Initial 6 month FTC paying £30,000 pro rata'd salary
Network HR are proud to be supporting a global, private healthcare organisation who are seeking an experienced and motivated Reward Administrator to be based on site in Beaconsfield.
This role will see you join a small, yet efficient team taking on a broad and diverse Reward Administrator position working alongside the Benefits Manager and reporting into the Head of Reward & Engagement.
The post-holder will gain exposure to all reward related areas including tasks relating to Benefits, Recognition & Engagement and Systems, as well as become the first point of contact for regional leaders and Finance and Recruitment departments who are seeking advice on pay grades, salary banding, reward changes etc.
• Educating the business & becoming a SuperUser upon the completed system implementation
• Manipulating pay related & workforce data in MS Excel to obtain statistics, highlighting key trends
• Providing analytics across numerous projects such as:
o Annual performance reviews
o Benchmarking and benefits levelling framework
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
• Prior experience of undertaking a Reward or Compensation or Benefits role is advantageous but not essential
• System savvy including strong Excel knowledge
Additionally, any relevant experience within associated sectors would be advantageous (i.e. retail, hospitality, logistics, healthcare, manufacturing etc.)
If you would like to submit your interest please apply with an up to date copy of your CV to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference no: 480104438