Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum
Location: South West London
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104742
Marketing Manager – South West London
£35,000 - £45,000 dependant on experience + package including pension and healthcare
We are seeking to appoint an innovative Marketing Manager to be at the heart of shaping the future direction of the UK team.
The business is a leading facilities management provider working for some of the UK's biggest brands across government, public and private sectors. The last three years has seen a period of sustained grown, with the company consistently outperforming the market. The business is currently finalising its five year strategic vision; of which the marketing function is playing a key strategic role in shaping and supporting the vision.
The primary focus of the role is to provide a superior marketing function to the business.
• You will be part of a small, expert team, responsible for:
• Company brand review programme and implementation
• Internal communications programme
• Customer communications
• External communications - new customer business development support
• Internal and external events
• Annual Employee Excellence Awards
• Brand building/brand awareness and promotion
• Brand management
• The role will suit you if you like to work collaboratively to develop and lead projects and programmes, working across multiple stakeholders.
• Degree educated or equivalent. You'll tell a great story. Writing will be a strength.
• Motivated / Confident and the ability to motivate others
• Working effectively with staff at all levels and proven communications skills
• Proactive approach to problem solving and project management skills
• Knowledge of print and digital marketing communication tools and techniques
• Ability to work autonomously
• The ability to be both creative and analytical
• Planned and organised - excellent attention to detail and proofing own work
• Flexible and adapts to new challenges and circumstances
• An expert voice within the team, generating and sharing new content ideas
• Passionate about the work you produce, proactive in suggesting ideas and inquisitive about the function of the broader group
• A supreme advocate of marketing and voice for marketing across the business
• Sense of humour, fun and enjoy working under pressure
• You will work in a high energy, delivery focused function, and you will be a key agent in helping to drive change.
To apply and learn more about this role contact ‘Anam' on 0121 450 5030 or email your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org