Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104752
£40-45,000 per annum
NetworkHR are delighted to be working with a leading Professional Services client to support a growing Reward function based in their Central Birmingham offices with the opportunity of home / flexible working.
The role of Reward Advisor will see you work alongside a team of 3 and report into a Reward Manager. The successful candidate will hold a primary focus on Compensation and Benefits across the total headcount.
If successful, you will be responsible for
• Keeping up to date with the latest comp and bens trends and initiatives and providing advice to the wider workforce when required
• Carrying out data analysis and bench marking to then present findings or create relevant reports
• Assisting with the reward cycle and supporting the business and HR function with all reward related queries
• Assisting with the administrative duties in line with the reward agenda
• Leading and participating in a wide range of reward related projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior experience within a Reward function acting in an Analyst / Advisor level role
• Highly detailed and strong numerical and analytical skillset
• Up to date knowledge of pay and benefits trends and issues in the UK and related legislation and practice
• Strong communication skills both verbally and written
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.