Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104759
Network HR have been hired to appoint a HR Business Partner for a global financial services business.
Role: HR Business Partner
Location: London (City)
Salary: £80,000 – 85,000 plus bonus & benefits
• Key member of the HR Senior Leadership team.
• Will contribute to overall strategic planning.
• In partnership with client groups will develop and deliver specific HR strategies aligned to local business objectives.
• Will contribute to COE thinking and planning reflecting business objectives and planning.
• Working within specific client groups will deliver corporate and local centre of expertise initiatives, for example, talent attraction, talent management, performance management and compensation & benefits.
• As a subject matter expert will deliver and be accountable for:
• Client relationships and stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation
• Manpower and resource planning
• Organisational effectiveness & design
• Employee relations
• Risk management – development of and compliance to all legal and regulatory frameworks.
• Development of client specific HR strategies to deliver on corporate objectives.
• As a confident change agent will identify organisational behavioural strengths and weaknesses and develop initiatives to drive organisation performance.
• May lead HR or cross functional project teams on key initiatives.
· A strong track record in senior HR positions within financial services – specifically from an Insurance background
· Strong Employee relations experience
· Organisational design and effectiveness
· HR Analytics & Reporting
· Senior Stakeholder management exposure
· HR Systems experience (Workday experience would be a distinct advantage)
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Selina Cinar at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.