Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104764
HR admin opportunity available!
£28,000 - £30,000 per annum
A large, well established property specialist is on the lookout for an experienced HR Administrator on a permanent basis.
Hardworking, meticulous, and passionate about their work, the post-holder needs to be able to handle the complete HR administration process working in a fast paced environment and showcase high energy levels, as well as great communication and organisational skills.
To provide a complete end to end, Human Resources administrative service to the business, hitting the ground running and handling a wide variety of tasks. Key responsibilities will include:
• Drafting of contracts
• Assisting with the in-house payroll process
• Completing administration relating to joiners, movers & leavers including employment changes, policy updates etc.
• Exercising excellent attention to detail re. writing HR correspondence and answering incoming HR queries via email & phone
• Minute taking during HR meetings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Prior HR administration experience is essential, in a corporate white collar environment – if your CV does not demonstrate this, your application will be unsuccessful
• Competent IT & organisational skills
• The ability to thrive in a fast past, vibrant and demanding environment
• Ability to work well in a close knit team, with a real hands-on, can-do attitude to all levels of HR & payroll admin tasks
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference: 480104764