Interim L&D Advisor
Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104779
Interim Learning and Development Advisor
Salary of c. £35,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you an experienced L&D professional who would like to work for a thriving organisation?
This role offers you the opportunity to join a nationwide company within the Facilities Management sector and work alongside a team of like-minded professionals, giving you excellent development opportunities.
Network HR are excited to be working alongside a market leading FM company, to assist them in finding a new L&D advisor, who will join their team in London on a fixed term basis. The post holder will provide a variety strategic expertise including: training delivery, analysis, advise, and management.
• Manage the Apprenticeship Levy programmes
• Design and deliver face-to-face and web-based sessions
• Monitor, analyse and report on course evaluations and feedback
• Conduct learning needs analysis, working to L&D Strategy to ensure department output is aligned to HR and business strategy
• Creation, review and maintenance of training materials
• Work with HRBPs and line managers to help identify skills gaps for employees
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
• Prior experienced in design and delivery of face to face and web-based training programmes
• Essential to have advanced Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Strong project management skills
• Highly capable and confident presentation skills
• Beneficial to have a Level 5 CIPD qualification or equivalent
• Flexibility with travel as the jobholder will be required to travel on a UK wide basis as required to meet the demands of the role
If you would like to know more please don't hesitate to email your interest across to email@example.com