Salary: £24000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104780
Learning & Development Coordinator- Permanent
Are you a Learning and Development Professional who is looking for an exciting change in their career? Are you wanting work with an established company? Do you have excellent organisational skills?
Network HR are thrilled to be working alongside a global Facilities Management company who are looking for a Learning and Development Coordinator. The successful candidate will work from their Surrey office but with the occasional travel UK wide.
The Learning and Development Coordinator will work closely with the L&D function to ensure various training courses and personal development activities are administered in a timely manner.
• Provide administrative support to L&D manager
• Ensure training programmes are attended
• Book training and organise any refreshments
• Check availability of training programmes by liaising with internal and external stakeholders
• Send out pre course information
• Monitor evaluation feedback forms/emails after each training programme
• Organise payments in a timely manner
• Data entry of training records on databases
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Strong organisation and planning skills
• High attention to detail
• Qualified to A level or Equivalent
• Being able to manage high volumes of work and ensuring to hit deadlines
• Prior experience to working in a training and development function in a similar industry
• Being able to use skills to promote the importance of attending training to delegates
• Creating and delivering training in an FM environment
• Confidence to communicate with all levels
In return you will receive a salary of c. £24,000 per annum plus other benefits!
Do not miss out on this opportunity. If you have experience of the above within an FM organisation please email a copy of your current CV whilst quoting ref: 480104780 or apply via this website. For further details please speak to Abbie on 0121 450 5000.