Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104786
£50,000 per annum + £5000 car allowance
I am working with a national, market leading Construction business based in London who are looking to appoint an experienced Resourcing Manager on a permanent basis for a number of business critical projects. The successful Resourcing manager will manage the Continuous Improvement activity of the Resourcing function, including delivery of defined stand-alone projects, long-term strategic initiatives and incremental improvement of our processes. You will also be responsible for the efficient and effective operation of the systems and processes underpinning their core service offering. You will also working closely with D&I steering group, ensuring they have a clear strategy reaching across all work streams.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Develop a detailed understanding their customer expectations and priorities through the delivery of business-wide engagement sessions designed to understand and define best in class service requirements.
• Use the insight gained from these sessions to plan, prioritise and project manage a series of improvement projects and initiatives.
• Track improvement projects to ensure completion before collating benefits for reporting, creating robust business cases for change and providing regular scheduled updates on progress
• Manage multiple improvement interventions focused on delivering efficiencies and improving customer service
• Ownership and governance of resourcing projects, including but not limited to:
• Diversity & Inclusion
• Recruitment Processes e.g. Authority to recruit and intent to offer processes
• Customer Experience
• ATS review/upgrade/implementation as applicable
• Act as a champion for innovation and continuous improvement in Resourcing. Ongoing analysis of performance to identify where process improvements can be introduced to improve quality of output
• Driving the Resourcing agenda and adding value to the business by ensuring our teams are aware of and aligned to long term business strategy, and by calling on the appropriate team (Delivery, ET, Exec hiring etc.) to deliver solutions.
• Working in partnership with the business unit leaders and the aligned HR teams to contribute to the Strategic Workforce Planning work stream and to define the medium to long term business unit resourcing forecast and strategy.
• In line with the agreed authorisation to recruit processes ensure that all vacancies are appropriately signed off and a record kept for audit purposes. Highlighting any roles that are recruited out of process prior to sign off or recruitment team involvement.
• Support Emerging Talent resourcing with annual requirements gathering and ongoing stakeholder management
Ideal candidate background:
• Experience of Continuous Improvement or Lean in an HR or Resourcing function
• Previous formal Project Management or PMO experience in an HR or Resourcing function
• Experience owning, maintaining and developing relationships at a senior level
• Outstanding influencing, negotiating and customer service skills
If you feel this opportunity is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org