Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104787
Strategic Workforce Data Analyst
I am working with a national, market leading Construction business based in Scotland who are looking to appoint an experienced Workforce Data Analyst on a permanent basis for a number of business critical projects. The successful Workforce Data Analyst will manage the approach to workforce planning, including delivery of strategic and operational insights. You will also be assisting stakeholders to identify any gaps and provide solutions to meet long term goals and requirements.
Key responsibilities will include:
• To own and maintain the development of Strategic Workforce Planning tool
• Identifying any issues and recommendations on how to improve Strategic Workforce Planning
• Using Power BI to produce analytical data
• Analysing current and future workforce i.e. quality and quantity
• Being able to guide organisational strategy by providing insight into workforce, markets etc
• Provide technical guidance to strategic workforce planning tool users across the business
• Analyse attrition, retention and the impact this has on demand
• Support Emerging Talent resourcing with annual requirements gathering and ongoing stakeholder management
Ideal candidate background:
• Extensive data experience including data manipulation
• Strong experience of Excel and PowerBI
• Analytical Skills
• Confident in ability to communicate with stakeholders at all levels to feedback any findings
• Commitment to continuous improvement and previous experience of long term strategic planning
• Experience of exposure to Construction/Engineering is desirable
In return you will receive a salary of £50,000 per annum plus other benefits including a car allowance!
If you feel this opportunity is of interest, please email a copy of an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.