Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104792
Recruitment Manager – Insurance sector
Salary circa £50,000 per annum
Network HR are currently partnering with a forward thinking & reputable Insurance business in Central London to source them a new Recruitment Manager, on a permanent basis. This role would be perfect for a candidate who still enjoys direct sourcing, yet is keen to upskill a small team & implement suitable talent strategies also.
FYI: The initial interview stages for this role will be undertaken by video conferencing in light of recent events.
The post-holder will lead on all direct sourcing activity across the organisation, taking accountability for the attraction, identification and assessment of talent for the UK side of the business (an international remit may fall to this candidate in the future) - this will be volumes of up to 40-50 vacancies at any one time.
As well as having one report, the post-holder will ensure successful direct sourcing initiatives are devised, rolled out & utilised to reduce the reliance on agency spend & support. They will also showcase excellent networking capabilities, and in turn build up an external market presence / increase brand awareness, alongside creating a passive talent pipeline and candidate pool.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Prior knowledge of working in a global, regulated Financial Services business would be preferred
* Previous exposure to leading on best-practice in an internal Talent Acquisition / Recruitment function is ESSENTIAL
* Hands on attitude to direct sourcing and proven ability to reduce agency spend
* Line management experience
* System savvy with an excellent social media skillset
* Excellent communication skills, including coaching & advising hiring managers on recruitment campaigns
If this position is of interest, please apply via this website or email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com whilst quoting ref: 480104792