Head of HR data & Reporting
Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104801
Head of HR Data, Reporting and Analytics
6 month FTC
£70,000 - £80,000
Remote working an virtual onboarding
In your role as the Interim Head of HR Data, Reporting & Analytics, you will lead the development, maintenance and provision of organisation and people data for the international firm, delivering timely, accurate and relevant management information. You will also develop a comprehensive reporting and analytics service in line with the HR systems roadmap, developing meaningful insights and progressive decision support materials for human capital management.
You will be an experienced HR systems expert, with hands on knowledge of major HR technologies, ideally Peoplesoft, Oracle and other cloud based solutions. You will be highly skilled in the development and use of human capital metrics for business decision making, with excellent diagnostic skills.
This is fantastic opportunity to be a part of a forward thinking HR Operations team, driving change at the organisation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Build and deliver HR analytics capabilities and provide insights for the business to support organisation and people planning
- Drive the development and application of consistent organisation and people data definitions
- Conduct regular data audits and review data management practices to ensure the integrity of data in HR systems
- Put in place an effective change control process to manage the ongoing development of HR reporting requirements in response to business needs
- Ensure accurate documentation and process manuals are designed and maintained for all HR reporting processes
- Expert knowledge of reporting solutions, business intelligence tools and technologies
- Ability to engage with technical specialists and partner with them as a functional expert, with the skills to translate technical language back to HR colleagues
- Experience of business process design and process mapping
- Project management and internal consulting skills underpinned by strong analytical capabilities. Able to listen, adapt, influence and act as an internal change agent
- Strong people management, team working, problem solving, facilitation and decision making skills and with the ability to engage with diverse teams; both culturally and geographically
- Strong business acumen and willingness to take the initiative, to identify new opportunities and challenge established ways of doing things
If you have the above experience and can be available to start ASAP, please apply to email@example.com quoting reference number: 905983