VP HR Business Partner, US & Canada
Salary: $130000 per annum
Location: New York
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104846
Vice President – Senior HR Business Partner
New York (UES)
Up to $130,000 + travel allowance
Network HR has been retained to hire for an interesting HR Lead position based in New York covering US and Canada territories for an high-growth financial services firm. Working hand-in-glove with the US CEO this position will provide strategic advice and guidance to increase the organisations market share and mitigate risk. The job holder will be a member of the senior management team and will be expected to contribute by providing expert advice on all people related matters and will participate in discussions on the broader direction of this particular area of business. The job holder will also operate as a senior member of the Group HR team and will provide insight and expertise on a number of group HR initiatives as the business continues to grow and develop.
As a trusted business partner you will have a commercial mindset and an ability to deliver high-quality technical advice. You will have a particular aptitude for understanding what drives and motivates different individuals, with the ability to build trust, communicate openly and understand the perspectives of colleagues, and key stakeholders. You will have the personal drive to ensure delivery through cross-business teams and through building effective networks. In addition, you will be commercially astute, looking for new opportunities to help build and support the expansion of the business.
- Proven experience in a senior level HR position that includes development and implementation of HR strategy and programmes
- Deep experience in delivering a full range of HR generalist activities including employee relations, reward, performance management and employee development within an financial services and/or professional Services environment
- Previous experience of working directly / partnering with revenue generators in a financial services company, or in management consulting will be required.
- Experience working at all levels, demonstrating strong communication and relationship building skills with the business and with colleagues
- The ability to influence and challenge business leaders and HR colleagues to effect change
- Good commercial acumen and ability to translate corporate strategy into HR programmes
- Ability to develop pragmatic, relevant and innovative HR solutions
- Ability to coach and influence a wide range of line managers and senior employees.
- Able to demonstrate a strong pragmatic business focus and a desire to succeed beyond what is expected.
- Resilient and flexible and able to work in a fast paced, dynamic and demanding environment
- Good attention to detail with excellent planning and organisation skills
- Drive and ensure implementation of the overall human resources strategy, projects and services for the business division, partnering effectively with senior management, employees and the wider HR team
- Operate as a member of the leadership team, acting as a subject matter expert on people issues, consulting and challenging senior leaders where appropriate
- Understand the needs of the business and translate this into effective people solutions
- Understand and support business expansion plans and manage people related matters in relation to M&A activity and team acquisitions
- Successfully drive the development of key people initiatives including effective performance management, people management capability, talent management and career development, inclusion and reward.
- HR Change Management
- Ensure a high level of client focus and a high-quality service to clients is maintained at all times
- Drive innovation and embed a progressive approach to performance and development in the context of the wider Group Strategy.
- Manage group wide HR projects and programmes in conjunction with HR colleagues
- Execute headcount mapping and integration of talent enabling successful transition of newly acquired businesses
This is a truly exciting time to be joining this progressive organisation who are on a growth trajectory so if you are someone who is focused on partnership with clients, delivering high quality work, promoting group-wide entrepreneurship and have an appetite for change, this could be the next opportunity for you!
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please 'apply' via the direct link or you can email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Executive Network Group will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving license, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.