Head of HR
Salary: £80000 - £850000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104850
Network HR have been retained by one of UK's household consumer brands to appoint a Head of HR during an exciting period of business transformation and change. You will be working with some of the industry's most impressive & talent HR leaders who are on a mission to drive commerciality, talent & a robust operations across the country's largest providers.
Due to the fast paced nature of the business unit, the successful candidate will be required to work both operationally and strategically, with a true complete-finisher mentality.
Role: Head of HR - Commercial & IT Functions
Salary: £80,000-85,000 plus bonus & benefits
· Stakeholder engagement with CIO & CCO & leadership team to enable business success (across the UK)
· Including all People metrics within Commercial & IT e.g., turnover, absence, engagement and diversity. .
· Accountable for agile workforce planning and Senior Leadership talent, succession and recruitment for the relevant business unit.
· Working with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure recruitment needs are met in a timely manner while promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
· Maintaining a high performing workforce by ensuring more honest conversations, effective bi-annual Performance Development Reviews (PDRs) with SMART objectives and personal / team development plans.
· Working collaboratively across the HR function and with the Centers of Excellence and the HRSC to drive the People and business Strategy.
· Manage complex and sensitive employee relations cases as well as ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Ensure Tiered HR support model is utilised effectively by employees.
· Act as the People Lead for Projects and Change initiatives within client group.
• Previous experience of working in a large, bluechip environment - large, complex, multi-site
• Experience of managing a lean & high performing team
• Stakeholder engagement up to ExCo level - gravitas, credibility, high-humility, solid relationship building expertise.
• CIPD Qualification would be desirable
• A high degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to build rapport and influence key stakeholders across the business is critical.
• In-depth experience of change management, TUPE, M&A and business transformation
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Avneet Uppal at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.