Salary: £32500 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104851
Interim HR Advisor / Consultant - initial 4 month FTC (may go permanent)
Up to £35,000 plus car allowance
We are currently in the market for an interim HR Advisor, who is immediately available / available at short notice to start a new contract. The main location will be Derby, but the candidate will be accountable for sites in Sheffield, Dunstable & Slough. Outside of site-visits, the candidate can work from home.
To revise & update T&Cs and current company contracts and look into workforce planning across 4 sites for a highly blue collar, unionised environments.
The ideal candidate needs to have previous consultation experience and a strong commercial mindset regarding cost-saving exercises.
• Fully mobile, visiting sites across Midlands and South East
• Lead collective and individual consultations in relation to changes and updates to contractual terms
• Exercising excellent trade union knowledge and subsequent stakeholder management
• Handle ER issues as they occur in a suitable fashion, utilising strong EL knowledge
• Migrate risk of redundancy through all sites, and offer HR advice & support to both staff and managers
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
• Blue collar workforce experience within private not public sector
• Experience in running consultations (both individual & collective)
• Competency at leading on ER cases, disciplinaries, absence management, performance issues etc.
• Prior multi-site experience
• Previous experience of working autonomously without supervision
• Strong interpersonal & influencing skills, used to working with all levels of staff
• Be able to start a new role ASAP and commit to at least 4 month contract
If you have experience of the above please email a copy of your current CV to email@example.com or apply via this website, whilst quoting ref: 480104851