HRBP - Real Estate
Salary: £60000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104860
HRBP – Real Estate
South West London
Salary up to £80,000 plus benefits and bonus
Network HR are bringing an exciting and exclusive role to the market on behalf of a leading, Global Financial Services organisation designed to harmoniously align the physical aspect of commercial real estate with the overall people strategy.
Supporting the HR and Real Estate Director, this role will allow the successful individual to give the HR community a unique opportunity to consciously turn the dial on how their workforce collaborates, communicates and engages with one another. Key purpose of this role will be to assist in the development and delivery of the organisations global Real Estate strategy whilst ensuring this compliments the people strategy.
Responsibilities will include but aren't limited to;
• Supporting and shaping the strategic direction of the global Real Estate Strategy with a focus on people impact, talent attraction and culture
• Supporting the Group to maintain a high standard in Health & Safety and an excellent office and homeworking environment
• Developing the Group's robust Business Continuity framework
• Supporting the COO office by directly listening to and responding to employee sentiment
• Supporting the Executive by highlighting trends and issues to improve engagement and performance
• Supporting generalist HR activities when required
The successful candidate will hold the below experience and knowledge;
• Ability to support and handle grievances that may arise following surveys in a professional manner
• Prior exposure to acting as a subject matter expert in Employee Relations, MI or Organisational Development
• Strong and polished communication skills both; written and verbal
• Prior exposure to working within a progressive and sophisticated environment / brand
This opportunity would best suit a determined, forward thinking HR profession seeking a true BP role within a high-growth and global business. It is also imperative that you are happy to undertake global travel when required.
If this role is of interest please don't hesitate to email your interest across to Selina.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following this link.