Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104877-1
Compensation & Benefits Specialist
Up to £70,000 plus bonus & benefits
Network HR have been retained to appoint a Compensation & Benefits specialist on behalf of a global asset manager. This is a brand new role, broad in scope covering all aspects of compensation (50%) and benefits(40%) and payroll (10%) throughout the global enterprise. In particular the role will assist the Head of Compensation in delivering on the compensation priorities throughout the Europe and APAC business, and hold primary responsibility for the ongoing delivery of the benefits strategy. In addition, this role is responsible for the governance of the Europe and APAC payroll processes, working closely with the India payroll processing team, third-party payroll providers and tax authorities.
• Partnering with the Head of Compensation, Europe and APAC, and the broader Compensation Team to implement the annual review cycle and other ad-hoc remuneration processes.
• Analyse market data to determine appropriate pay levels for new hires, pay adjustments and internal equity reviews.
• Support in the preparation of RemCo papers and annual regulatory reports and filings.
• Maintain appropriate governance and control of the business’s job architecture.
• Assist in reviewing the annual regulatory requirements, such as maintaining Code Staff lists and preparing fund remuneration disclosures.
• Engage with brokers, and be responsible for the renewal of all Europe & APAC benefit provisions.
• Partner with the benefit processing team (in India) who manage the administration of the employee benefits to resolve escalated issues, and/or obtain clarification for employees.
• Be responsible for the Europe and APAC benefits communication strategy.
• Engage with external consultants as required to analyse market trends to determine statutory requirements, market benefit levels and market trends across all countries in Europe and Apac.
• Support the preparation and follow up for the UK Pension Governance Committee meetings.
• Liaise with external Tax Advisors on day to day correspondence, providing information when requested.
• Assist Payroll Governance manager with audit requests, liaising with India payroll team to ensure all requirements are met.
• Support on quarterly payroll vendor reviews as required, liaising with India payroll team
• Support Payroll Governance manager with Risk and Compliance requirements, liaising with India payroll team.
• Expatriate Management
• Liaise with Global Mobility Manager ( US based) to optimise global mobility process and improve the associate experience.
You will have:
· Significant experience in a compensation and benefits function in the asset management/financial services sector.
· Knowledge of European regulatory environment relating to remuneration.
· Ability to interpret and apply legislation to applicable compensation and benefits policies.
· Understanding of all elements of compensation and interpreting market data.
· Experience in the end-to-end employee benefit renewal processes across multiple jurisdictions.
· Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, with strong analytical skills and the ability to work effectively with large data sets.
· Payroll experience or a tax qualification would be advantageous.
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Charlie Garside at Network HR on Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org