HR Business Partner (12 month FTC, 4days a week)
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104903
HR Business Partner (12month FTC, 4 days a week)
Up to £75,000 + corporate benefits
Working for a well-established, global Insurance firm, Network HR are working in partnership to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner on a 12 month FTC, 4 days a week. As the HR Business Partner, you will support the wider HR team and work closely with Heads of functions and Line managers. The role will report into the Chief People Officer.
Our client is keen for the successful individual to have previous experience working within the Insurance / Financial Services sector with both SME and large businesses exposure desirable but not essential.
Displaying exceptional customer service and relationship building skills both internally and externally, as the HR Business Partner you will be able to:
• Work closely with Heads of Function and Line Managers to build organisational capabilities to achieve shared business objectives.
• Demonstrate deep understanding of and work supportively of the business strategy and People & Culture Strategy, developing and influencing people plans and outcomes that support these
Be a commercial partner whilst advocating HR best practice, considering the needs of key stakeholders and challenging business culture to drive change.
The role includes but is not limited to the following responsibilities:
• Work with Heads of Function and with the support of the HR Centres of Excellence to design interventions to drive appropriate culture, behaviours and performance in individuals and teams.
• Support employees within your allocated client group and provide tools, support and resources where required.
• Undertake strategic resource and headcount planning with Heads of Function.
• Accountability for resourcing in the allocated client group, working with Heads of Function and Line Managers to articulate the business case, design roles and structures, challenging as appropriate.
• Work closely with the Resourcing Centre of Excellence as appropriate.
• Carry out talent mapping and succession planning with Heads of Function and ensure development interventions are implemented.
• Work closely with the Talent & Development Centre of Excellence to develop effective interventions for teams and individuals.
• Deliver the company’s reward strategy, ensuring consistency of approach across the client group and in collaboration with the HR Business Partner team.
• Manage the annual reward process for the allocated client group; ensuring a link between assessment of performance and reward in decision making.
• Support HR Centres of Excellence in delivery of specialist interventions and programmes in the annual HR cycle and on a project basis (e.g. employee engagement survey, annual performance management process, HR systems and processes).
• Facilitate sound employee relations; guiding managers and employees (e.g., on disciplinary and grievance, flexible working, performance management, absence management) ensuring adherence to company policy and relevant law.
• Provide regular and timely MI information in respect of allocated client group as required.
• Utilise HR MI to inform and support strategic business partnering with the allocated client group.
• Promote and protect the employee brand by delivery of excellence in the HR Business Partnering role at all stages of the employee life cycle and in interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
• Continually develop HR Business Partnering capabilities; remaining up to date on employment law, market and industry developments.
• Support the Lead HR Business Partner in delivery of HR and Company-wide projects and initiatives.
If you have the required skills and experience and would like to express your interest, please click follow the link and submit an up to date copy of your CV. To find out more, contact Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org