HRIS & MI Analyst
Salary: £50000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104910
HRIS & MI Analyst
Up to £60,000
Network HR have been appointed on a retained basis by a world leading commodity broker to hire an experienced HRIS & MI Analyst. This is a fantastic time to be joining this company as they are on an upward growth trajectory. The successful HRIS & MI Analyst will be responsible in supporting a new system implementation, data cleansing, process and data migration. Leading as the subject matter expert you will handle all queries from the wider business and executive board. Responsibilities will include:
People Management Information
• Starters and Leavers reporting - to be sent out regularly to the business
• HR Analytics Pack/Dashboard – Presentation showing HR Data going back 3 years for the business – Including but not limited to, global headcount, new joiners, leavers, leaver reasons, employee Turnover details and Employee composition (gender, ethnicity, age etc).
• Monthly Global HR pack. This includes Global headcount, starters, leavers, leaver payments against termination letters, employee relations, long term absence, key hires, charity payments.
• OTC Headcount and Employee listing distribution - Monthly report
• Risk Appetite - Monthly Reports - Providing people risk information (Staff Attrition) such as Resignations as a % of Headcount, Regretted Leavers, Staff Turnover – sent to FP&A Team and Risk team in Ireland.
• Board Pack – HR contribution – Starters, Leavers, and types of leavers (Voluntary/Involuntary)
• ONS Surveys/Census requests - HR Input Request – Submission of surveys and HR data information for census/regulatory purposes (in Singapore/UK/US)
• Any other ad hoc reports as requested by the business/HR team.
HRIS Administration & Support
• Assist with systems support and management, onboarding and training.
• Oversee upgrade planning and communication of companywide changes or downtime.
• Be the first line of support for issues with the system and manage service requests with Sage People
• Support in setting up new departments and managing workflows.
• Be the first line of support for issues with the current HR system.
• New Supplier set up - submitting new contract requests on Peoplesoft to create new vendors in the ledger.
• HR Invoices - Responsible for the reviewing, coding, querying (when required) and approving HR and related invoices.
• Charity Payments - Preparing the charity payment as part of the company's charity matching scheme.
The successful candidate will ideally be from a Financial Services background and be experienced in MI reporting/analysing on a global remit. You will also be an advanced user of Excel. If you feel this is of interest then please apply via the link or email Charlie.email@example.com