HR Business Partner- 6MFTC
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104941
HR Business Partner- 6 MFTC
£55,000 + benefits
My client, a large service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Business Partner to join them on a 6-month FTC. The business is about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the Transition Lead and People and Culture Manager. The ideal candidate will have extensive TUPE knowledge (with strong experience of managing complex consultations with large numbers of employees (+700 - +1,000 employees) – collective consultation processes with representatives and with multiple providers, analysing and interpreting measures/communications, preparing letters, managing employee queries.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Experience working alongside Trade Union Representatives and ideally the public sector
• Is able to integrate into a new setting quickly and is driven by challenging situations
• Ability to work effectively within a remote setting, plan and prioritise workload and build solid relationships quickly
• Confident in leading the transition process and is proactive in carrying out activities
• Works independently with a collaborative approach and someone who will work closely alongside the People Transition Lead
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to highlight key/critical information and communicate this effectively
The ideal candidate will be an experienced BP who has excellent communication/written skills. You will be able to manage a heavy and demanding workload and prioritise effectively and efficiently.
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.