HR Data Specialist- 6MFTC
Salary: £25000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104942
HR Data Specialist- 6 MFTC
£25,000 + benefits
My client, a large service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Data Specialist to join them on a 6 month FTC. The business are about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the Transition Lead and People and Culture Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience with the systems Excel and Itrent. A large proportion of the role will be around data. This will be manipulated, migrated and cleansed. This role will need a high level of attention to detail and organisation skills.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Strong knowledge of Excel and is comfortable manipulating data and translating this into new spreadsheets or documents
• Strong computer skills and is comfortable pulling information and data from multiple systems, spreadsheets and paper based.
• Is comfortable carrying out manual tasks such as data cleansing, collating electronic and paper based documentation and working alongside the wider Finance and HR Teams to ensure that employee data is prepared for transfer.
• Is detailed and methodical in approach and enjoys working with extensive data and can work to contractual obligations and timelines
• Is task focused, enjoys challenging environments and can meet tight deadlines
• Able to work proactively both independently and alongside the People Transition Lead, HRBP and HRSS Team
• Preferably has experience of TUPE or large scale change projects
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.