Salary: £30000 - £32000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104945
HR Advisor (12-month FTC)
Solihull- Flexible location
£30-32,000 + benefits
My client, an SME service provider based in Solihull are looking to appoint an experienced HR Advisor to join them on a 12-month FTC. As the HR Advisor you will support the development and delivery of the Group’s HR and OD strategy. Working collaboratively across the business, you will provide first line HR support including recruitment, talent and succession and ensure the Group’s HR policies and procedures meet legislative requirements and business culture. The ideal candidate will have a solid generalist background with good communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels. Other responsibilities will include:
• Ensure the provision of a comprehensive first line HR support service, professional support and guidance on all staff employment, development, communications and wellbeing matters.
• Work collaboratively across the business; building relationships, providing support and constructive challenge, maintaining and building their skills, in order to perform at their best
• Support the development and implementation of learning & development solutions designed to fulfil organisational and individual training needs to include induction.
• Engage colleagues across the business to ensure that they know what is expected of them and why, are committed, motivated, and working effectively to deliver against their objectives and in line with values and behaviours
• Provide HR administrative support, reporting on KPIs that effectively benchmark and measure organisational performance
• Support the Director of People & OD in the delivery of the Group’s HR and OD strategy that ensures the firms skills has the capacity, capability & culture to successfully deliver its strategic plan.
• Support the development and implementation of new ways of working (post COVID) that provide agile arrangements that meet the business and cultural requirements.
• Support the delivery of forward-thinking Group talent, development and succession plans to ensure the business is building and developing its current talent, both internally and externally.
• Aid in the development and delivery of their recruitment and resourcing plans, building a strong employer brand.
• Review, develop and implement HR policies which complement organisational culture and values; continually reviewing their approach as employment legislation changes.
• Working with Employee Communications, provide an effective internal communication that positively engage colleagues across the organisation
• Support the process for annual and in-year pay reviews and performance bonus, ensuring parity and transparency across the Group.
• Deliver staff wellbeing bulletins/support our wellbeing programme as an integral component of the HR service provision
If you feel this exciting opportunity is of interest then please follow the link to apply or send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com