Deputy Head of HR- 12MFTC
Salary: £70000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104949
Deputy Head of HR (12MFTC)
Leeds – Flexible working
£70-75,000 + Benefits
Network HR have been retained to appoint a Deputy Head of HR for an SME Financial Services firm based in central Leeds. This excellent opportunity is to cover a maternity post for 12 months. The successful post holder will lead and help to develop and manage all operational activities in HR, this will include managing teams across Resourcing, Operations, MI and Administration. This will support the delivery of their People Strategy and fall in line with business requirements. The successful candidate will have a solid background in Financial services and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of managing direct reports, supporting change projects and be able to optimise processes across the business. You will report into the HR Director but will have full autonomy to help the business strive. Other responsibilities will include:
• Contribute to the ongoing implementation and communication of the People Strategy and drive activities within areas of responsibility to implement the agreed strategic deliverables.
• Promote and deliver initiatives to enhance colleague contribution and engagement, to achieve their aim of a high-performance culture.
• Lead the delivery of a highly professional HR service across the business, by liaising with key senior stakeholders and devising People Plans, which support delivery of the HR strategy and reflect specific functional objectives.
• Lead, plan and oversee the implementation of all the teams’ activity, in line with business requirements and regulatory and legal compliance.
• Lead the delivery of HR MI, delivering insight from proactive analytics and identifying and implementing improvements
• Champion and implement HR strategies and implement improvements in all areas of responsibility, to ensure the business reflects best practice, as appropriate and supports business requirements.
• Responsible for the maintenance of compliant contracts of employment and contract amendments, ensuring the business complies with employee legislation and regulation across all its activities.
• Deliver key projects as required independently and in conjunction with the HR Director.
• To support the delivery of first line responsibilities, in line with the Risk Management Framework, including but not limited to, the effective delivery and management of Critical Controls in areas of responsibility
• Manage the annual cycle of HR activities in accordance with regulatory and Society requirements including, for example, the annual F&P process and performance management cycle.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a regulated environment where you will be able to evidence strong leadership and organisation skills in a generalist capacity.
If you feel this role is of interest then please apply following the link or send an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org