HR Shared Service Specialist
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104957
HR Shared Service Specialist- 6MFTC
£40,000 + benefits
My client, a large service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Shared Service Specialist to join them on a 6 month FTC. You will report into the HR Shared Services manager but will have full autonomy around the employee life cycle, leadership development and transactional duties. You will also be an advanced user of itrent and be able to support colleagues on the system.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Provide leadership to the HR Shared Service centre which is a critical component in ensuring that all aspects of the employee transactional life cycle is undertaken within contractual, regulatory, policy and legislative frameworks.
• Coordinate effective administration of payroll changes in the HR system to enable payroll teams to administer the appropriate changes.
• Recruitment and onboarding of new employees and secondees into wider business
• Ensuring that compliance returns are provided in the required timescales
• Provide advice and guidance to People Leaders on systems and policies
• Ensures the HRSS processes deliver consistent, timely and accurate information and advice to the leaders and employees of the business.
• Coach and support the HR Admin team, undertaking relevant administrative changes as required
• Oversee maintenance of all personnel files, databases and records to company standards.
The successful candidate will have a solid background in HR and will have experience of a demanding and conflicting work environment. You will be expected to be in the office 1-2 times a week.
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.