HR Project Lead 6 MFTC
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104958
HR Project Lead 6MFTC
£50-55,000 + Benefits
My client, a large national service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Project lead to join them on a 6-month FTC. The business is about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the Transition & Mobilisation Lead . The ideal candidate will have a solid background in change transformations and leading of projects. You will have experience of managing TUPE at complex levels and be able to delegate workload across the wider business.
Other responsibilities will include:
• Supervision of the Recruitment & Payroll projects post transition
• Supervision of the Pensions/Benefits scheme post transition
• Experience working alongside Trade Union Representatives and ideally the public sector
• You will be able to integrate into a new setting quickly and is driven by challenging situations
• Ability to work effectively within a remote setting, plan and prioritise workload and build solid relationships quickly
• Confident in leading the transition process and is proactive in carrying out activities
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to highlight key/critical information and communicate this effectively
The ideal candidate will be an experienced HR Project leas who has excellent communication/written skills. You will be able to manage a heavy and demanding workload and prioritise effectively and efficiently.
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.