Salary: £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104959
London - remote working
Up to £85,000 + package
A newly created and exclusive opportunity has become available for an experienced Reward Manager to support this organisation through an exciting period of modernisation and transformation. A truly exciting time to be joining this organisation who are seeking someone with entrepreneurial flair that will require an ability to embrace ambiguity and scale the ladder of operational and strategic work.
The successful candidate will require a strong, in-depth knowledge of Compensation, Pensions and Benefits (including mobility and policy setting) that they can apply at an operational level and feed into the strategic vision when required.
Reporting to the Head of HR and working collaboratively with the wider business (including Head of Reward) you will be accountable for:
- Develop and execute the Compensation strategy, including performance related pay models, job evaluation frameworks and benchmarking tools to enhance business performance and colleague engagement while securing the best possible value from these tools for the company.
- Develop and execute Benefits, DC Pensions and International Assignment strategies.
- Delivery of the year-end review.
- Develop and manage the LTIP and Recognition platform.
- Administration and communication of all incentive arrangements.
- Continuously improving processes, policies and process flows.
- Primary responsibility for proposing and assessing roles using Hay job evaluation methodology.
- Maintaining and evaluating benchmark data including the management of relationships with the supplier – this involves the ability to assess roles using benchmarking methodology, managing all aspects of annual survey submission, data review and load to HRIS.
-Experience in an environment with complicated remuneration architecture i.e. understanding complex incentive arrangements
-Financial services and/or Managing Consultancy background is desirable but not a prerequisite.
-Experience of using HRIS, specifically Workday would be an advantage
-Effective in delivering results in a dynamic and demanding environment
-Extended experience of developing and implementing Compensation strategies
-High emotional intelligence with good self-awareness
-Collaborative and able to adapt own approach and style to the situation
-Demonstrates a flexible/agile approach and an ability to change direction with minimum disruption/impact to others
-The successful candidate will need to have taken responsibility / oversight for benefits & pensions in order to provide services to employees on a day to day basis.
-An element of technical knowledge and considerations for high-earners
-They should have the credence to challenge where appropriate and champion new ideas to fulfil their accountabilities
-A confident and inquisitive communicator who actively listens and questions – shows a continuous improvement mind-set
-Resilient and skilled at working in challenging and changing environments
If this is something of interest and you meet the above requirements then please do apply with your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 480104959. Referrals also welcome.