Salary: £50000 - £52000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104960
London – remote working
Up to £50,000
A newly created opportunity has become available for an experienced Reward Associate to support this organisation through an exciting period of modernisation and transformation. A truly exciting time to be joining this organisation who are seeking someone with entrepreneurial flair to help execute the strategic vision for growth.
The successful candidate will have experience of supporting Compensation processes including the delivery of annual compensation timetables across multiple locations to include Salary, Bonus, Deferred Bonus.
Reporting to the Reward Manager and working collaboratively with the wider business you will be accountable for:
- MI & Analytics
- Managing accrual and annual budget process for incentives
- Delivery of the year-end review
- Administration of all incentive arrangements
- Job evaluation activity
- Evaluating benchmark data
- Administration of end-to-end Pension and Benefits processes
• Strong MI and Reporting skills
• Competent working with spreadsheets, and comfortable continuing to use a spreadsheet moving forward
• Broad, generalist reward experience across reporting and processes – supporting things such as job evaluation, gender pay reporting, annual cycles etc.
• An element of systems configuration exposure and ability to maintain reward functionality within Workday (or similar system, although Workday is highly desirable).
• Strong communicator who is forward thinking and can support the Reward Manager with new initiatives/ideas
• Effective in delivering results in a dynamic and demanding environment
• High emotional intelligence with good self-awareness
• Resilient and skilled at working in challenging and changing environments
If this is something of interest and you meet the above requirements then please do apply with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 480104960