Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104973
£32,000 - £35,000
A leading engineering business is seeking a personable, confident and articulate HR Advisor. Based from the Coventry office you will provide a truly hands-on generalist service to a highly educated, white collar internal customer base.
Due to the nature of the business the role of HR Advisor will be to provide a highly proactive service. Reporting to the HR Manager (based at a second site) you will be self sufficient and autonomous, with the ability to proactively deal with HR issues and create solutions (as opposed to more questions). You will possesses an excellent eye for detail and accuracy in order to be a success with the rest of the HR team and wider business.
This is the first instance in a significant amount of time that my client has had to recruit in to the HR function. As such you will be expected to come in to the business with fresh ideas and a fresh approach to HR, something that the business is keen to explore and utilise.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Be a generalist HR Advisor with experience of having worked within a white collar environment;
• Be strong minded, happy to engage with staff at all levels of the business;
• Independent, eager to identify and manage your own workload;
• Eager to provide a broad HR service to the business including administering the pension scheme, the benefits scheme, and look to improve what this service offering.
• Part CIPD qualified (my client may look to support any on-going studies)
If this role is of interest please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference: 480104973