Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104982
HR Advisor – 12 month maternity cover
Dudley (with flexibility to work from home)
£32,000 - £35,000
A leading engineering business based in Dudley is seeking a highly capable, proactive and commercially focused HR Advisor to work for a period of 12 months covering maternity leave.
Working as part of an established HR function – and gaining an excellent insight in to the HR operations of a large, reputable business – you will provide a comprehensive generalist service to 500+ employees across a number of sites (there is unlikely to be requirement to travel).
As HR Advisor you will:
• Act as a first point of contact for employees throughout the UK providing advice and guidance on a range of HR issues, proactively dealing with these or escalating as and when required.
• Manage a number of varied ER cases, and as such you will be experienced in dealing with multiple ER issues.
• Support on a number of high profile projects such as delivering a new suite of HR analytics; Employee Engagement initiatives; and an Apprentice scheme.
• Actively look to build relationships with stakeholders over the phone/internet rather than in a face to face capacity.
To be considered for this role you will:
• Be able to commit to the length of contract;
• Be in a position to start before the end of March/no later than the beginning of April;
• Have experienced a fast paced blue collar environment;
• Be proactive, happy to work under your own steam without constantly having to ask for direction;
• Be able to drive.
Due to the current climate this role will be home based until the restrictions are eased. Once this takes place my client is prepared to offer a level of flexibility of home working thereafter.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to Matt Greenberg at email@example.com quoting job reference: 480104982.