L&D Business Partner
Salary: £48000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104984
L&D Business Partner- 12MFTC
London (Flexible remote working)
Up to £50,000
My client, a large FM service provider are looking to appoint an experienced L&D Business Partner on a 12MFTC. This role will provide support to key sites across London and oversee a small team of direct reports. The organisation has undergone a vast amount of change over 2020 and this is set to continue within Learning & Development over the course of 2021. The successful L&D Business partner will have a background in large organisations such as Construction, Facilities Management or Manufacturing. You will be commercially driven and passionate about employee engagement and successful results.
Responsibilities will include:
• To design, deliver and evaluate training sessions within the group learning framework.
• Create and design Learning & Development Training programmes in-line with business objectives that support the management team.
• Ensure individuals have continuous improvement and development for success planning where applicable.
• Communicating Data and metrics that informs and supports both managers and team’s progress and succession planning.
• Set priorities of training needs to ensure the business reaches the targets for the set year.
• Ensure that the L&D function offers a quality, cost effective service.
• Research potential new learning activities such as apprenticeship schemes
• Introduce and implement new training processes and systems to record and review mandatory training needs and delivery.
• Refine the training which is currently offered within the Company and ensure that it is fit for purpose, including induction and e-learning packages.
• Design training profiles for all roles identifying both mandatory and non-essential training and development which support the needs of the business
If you feel this excellent opportunity is of interest then please email an updated cv to Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply following the link.