HR Business Partner 6 month FTC
Salary: £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104989
Network HR have been retained by one of UK's household consumer brands to appoint a HR Business Partner during an exciting period of business transformation and change. This will partner with IT/tech client areas.
Role: HR Business Partner (6 months FTC)
Location: Home based (some travel to London required)
Salary: £50,000-55,000 plus benefits
You will be working with some of the industry's most impressive & talent HR leaders who are on a mission to drive commerciality, talent & a robust operations across the country's largest providers. This is a great opportunity for someone in HR looking to fast-track their career and gain some invaluable exposure.
This role will report to the Head of HR and partner with Senior Leaders and Managers to support the delivery of an integrated people strategy.
Working collaboratively with the wider HR function and the client group, the role will entail the delivery of initiatives, ensuring seamless colleague/customer experience. This role will business partner a designated client group and manage multiple projects and change initiatives within the group.
· Providing counsel and coaching Senior Leaders and Managers to be effective authentic leaders that reflect behaviours and values.
· Agile workforce planning and Senior Management recruitment / interviewing in addition to working with the Talent Acquisition Team to ensure recruitment needs are met in a timely manner while promoting an inclusive and diverse environment.
· Supports the review of talent and succession plans with respective client group, as well as addressing any risks and strengthening the pool.
· Driving engagement; supporting the Engagement Champions in their role as advocates through the business areas.
· Supports the business in driving a high performing workforce by ensuring more honest conversations, effective bi-annual Performance Development Reviews with SMART objectives and personal / team development plans.
· Working collaboratively across the HR function and with the Centers of Excellence and the HRSC to drive the People Strategy.
· Support complex and sensitive employee relations cases as well as ensuring compliance with any specific legislative, regulatory, or contractual requirements.
· Ensure Tiered HR support model is utilized effectively by employees. Support projects and change initiatives within client group.
· Manufacturing, Retail, FMCG etc. - large blue-chip, multisite experience will be prerequisite
· Collective consultation
· Individual consultation
· Stakeholder management
· Influencing skills
· Experience of working closely with specialist colleagues in a COE & interacting with a HRSSC Ulrich model)
· Change management experience - cultural, operation and people.
· Unionised experience ideal
· Excellent communication
If you would like to express your interest or find out more, please apply or contact Selina Cinar at Network HR on 0121 450 5030 or email@example.com
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.