People Mobilisation Lead 5Month FTC
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480104990
People Mobilisation Lead
5-month fixed term contract
Birmingham (flexible home working)
£55-60,000 + Benefits
My client, a large national service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced People Mobilisation lead to join them on a 5-month FTC. The business is about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the Transition & Mobilisation Director and team . The People Lead will be responsible for delivering the mobilisation across a range of disciplines which include- Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, Induction and Onboarding and Payroll.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Develop and own the People project plans, ensuring key milestones are identified and meet with the appropriate project documentation in place.
• Work with the wider project and People team ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time and within budget, resource and policy
• Clearly and concisely presenting and communicating updates to stakeholders in a timely and consistent manner
• Manage activities set out in the project plan in consultation with key stakeholders to deliver the agreed outcome
• Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the Project team and relevant business leaders
• Controls and manages the impact of changes to scope, budget and timescales through the agreed process.
• Identifies and mitigates risks recognising interdependencies and escalating where appropriate.
• Scope and deliver appropriate solutions across a range of People disciplines- Talent Acquisition, HR Shared Services, Induction and Onboarding, reward and recognition and Payroll in order to deliver the new contract service delivery model and solution design outlined in the bidding process.
• Work with the Head of Talent Acquisition to Identify and deliver end to end talent and resourcing strategies which are innovative and reflect best practice in talent to support future growth.
• Working with key stakeholders, design and delivery an assessment and interview process to secure high volumes of key talent.
• Work to the required delivery profiles in line with each contractual delivery schedule and ensure the appropriate staffing levels are in place.
• Ensure effective and robust induction and onboarding solutions are delivered in line with project timescales.
• Manage activities set out in the project plan in consultation with key stakeholders to deliver the agreed outcome.
To be successful with this opportunity you will need:
• Solid project management skills, with end to end project life cycle and implementation experience
• You will be an excellent stakeholder manager, with experience of change projects
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills with the ability to quickly establish credible relationships at all levels
• Thrive in a challenging environment with the ability to embrace change and shift workloads and projects, as required
• Own delivery of multiple projects, while multi-tasking and working collaboratively with the People team and other key stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and be methodical and results oriented
• Solid business and commercial acumen
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.