HR Shared Service Officer
Salary: £13 per hour
Job Type: Interim
Job Ref: 480105000
HR Shared Service Officer- Temp to Perm
Birmingham – Flexible home working
My client, a national Service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Shared Service Officer on a temp to perm basis. In this role you will support the divisional HR Managers and HR Advisors in all HR-related administration processes and ensure that they are both effective and efficient in meeting business needs. You will coordinate the administration of all HR tasks via the HR Service platform ensuring SLA deadlines are met whilst providing a high level of customer service. The successful candidate will have strong organisational and IT skills with the ability to deliver high-quality work whilst managing a number of conflicting priorities. You will also demonstrate a high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm in your work and be used to working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. Responsibilities will include:
• Complete the end-to-end maternity process with employees including maternity meetings, requesting health and safety checks and issuing confirmation of dates and letters.
• Liaise with employees and their line managers to arrange Keep in Touch days and the return from Maternity leave, including the administering of return-to-work bonus’ and arranging necessary IT requirements.
• Support Managers on day-to-day HR matters submitted through the HR Service portal
• Facilitate an HR induction for all new employees joining the business.
• Run monthly sickness reports to review absence data, highlighting any wellbeing triggers to HR Advisors.
• Use monthly sickness absence reports to update sickness calculators and produce email and letter communication to employees detailing payroll deductions.
• Run quarterly Survey Monkey exit interview report, analysing data and sending a report to the wider team.
• Run ad-hoc reports from the HR system and provide HR data as and when requested.
• Undertake and manage the HR administration of starters, leavers and contractual changes, including the preparation of contractual documentation and updating the HR database.
• Ensure accurate employee records are maintained and electronic personnel files, in order to meet both statutory and company requirements.
• Ensure all payroll data is maintained accurately and available prior to payroll cut-off dates and any other key dates.
• Work closely with their outsourced provider on all pre-employment checks, ensuring that the process is smooth and that any concerns/issues are escalated and resolved promptly.
• Complete weekly data checks to ensure all personal and job-related data is accurate and there are no gaps in information.
• Respond to all employee reference requests in a timely manner.
If this opportunity is of interest, then please apply following the link or email Charlie.email@example.com