HR Project Specialist 5month FTC
Salary: £38000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105008
HR Project Specialist- 5-month FTC
Birmingham (Flexible between remote/office)
£38-40,000 + Benefits
My client, a large national service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced HR Project specialist to join them on a 5-month FTC. The business is about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the HR Project Lead and Mobilisation teams . The ideal candidate will have a solid background in a junior Business Partner or Advisor role. You will have experience of managing TUPE at complex levels and be able to prioritise conflicting priorities.
What you will need:
• Excellent knowledge of complex TUPE processes and project management experience
• Experience working alongside Trade Union Representatives and ideally within the public sector
• You will be able to integrate into a new setting quickly and be driven by challenging situations
• Ability to work effectively within a remote setting, plan and prioritise workload and build solid relationships quickly
• Confident in leading on parts of the change project and carrying out activities
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to highlight key/critical information and communicate this effectively
If you feel this role is of interest then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.