Learning & Development Mobilisation Lead - 6MFTC
Salary: £52000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105010
Learning & Development Mobilisation Lead
6 month fixed term contract
Birmingham (flexible home working)
£50-55,000 + Benefits
My client, a large national service provider based in Birmingham is looking to appoint an experienced Learning & Development Mobilisation lead to join them on a 6-month FTC. The business is about to embark on a huge change transformation project so you will be working closely with the Programme Lead and People Director. You will be responsible for delivering the mobilisation and implementation for all key L&D milestones. The role will also be responsible for planning, developing and deploying the relevant solutions and frameworks to aid the effective delivery of the overall contract at contract commencement. The ideal candidate will possess strong leadership skills, coupled with demonstrated creativity and methodical skills, as well as the ability to execute at both the strategic level with tactical details. Other responsibilities will include:
• Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the Project team and relevant business leaders
• Controls and manages the impact of changes to scope, budget and timescales through the agreed process.
• Identifies and mitigates risks recognising interdependencies and escalating where appropriate.
• Scope and deliver appropriate solutions across a range of L&D disciplines- Onboarding, Induction, Performance Management, Continuous Professional Development framework in order to deliver the new contract service delivery model and solution design outlined in the bidding process.
• Working with the Learning and Development Specialists to develop new employee capabilities and ensure ongoing CPD through the design and delivery of development framework and accredited learning, including induction training-virtual and face to face.
• Working with the DDaT/IT Trainer to ensure the required system and ICT training is scoped as part of induction and delivered in line with project requirements.
• Creation of effective career pathways for each role family to ensure ongoing excellence in delivery of services.
• Development of course material and content as required, including digital classrooms for virtual delivery and working with the Learning Technologist on digital solutions (e-learning).
• Coaching and building manager capability in the deployment of L&D frameworks
• Build the skills and competence of managers to enable excellence in performance, including the provision of coaching, mentioning and training, practical advice and guidance and other interventions
• Design and embed a Performance Management framework to support a high-performance culture.
• Ensure effective and robust induction and onboarding solutions are delivered in line with project timescales.
• Ability to interpret contract guidance from the senior stakeholders and other providers to ensure People practices are aligned, compliant and deliver to service delivery commitments.
• Work with the wider People team to Identify and deliver end to end talent and development strategies which are innovative and reflect best practice to support future growth.
To be successful with this opportunity you will need:
• Solid project management skills, with end to end project life cycle and implementation experience
• You will have excellent stakeholder manager, with experience of change projects
• Excellent communication, presentation and influencing skills with the ability to quickly establish credible relationships at all levels
• Thrive in a challenging environment with the ability to embrace change and shift workloads and projects, as required
• Own delivery of multiple projects, while multi-tasking and working collaboratively with the People team and other key stakeholders
• Strong attention to detail and be methodical and results oriented
• Experience of using virtual training technologies, such as Adobe
• Facilitation skills and ability to manage group dynamics
• Strong understanding of adult learning principles and techniques to maximise learning and learning transfer
• Strong coaching and feedback skills
• Good understanding of group learning principles including learning styles
• A training/ teaching related qualification e.g. Certificate in Training Practice
If you feel this role is of interest, then please send an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.