Workday Implementation Specialist
Salary: £80000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105012
WorkDay Implementation Specialist
£80-85,000 (FTC) or Day Rate
London (flexible working)
Working for a well-established, global financial services firm, Network HR are working in partnership to recruit an experienced Workday Implementation Specialist on a 7-month FTC or day appropriate rate for 3- 4 days a week. As the Workday Implementation Specialist, you will partner with the functional leaders across HR (Compensation,. Learning & Development, Recruitment etc) to ensure the Workday modules are able to meet the demands of the stakeholders and make recommendations to improve functionality where appropriate.
This role will report to the Head of HR and sit as part of the wider HR team as the subject matter expert in Workday, working in close proximity to the Technology team and external Workday consultants who lead on configuration. As the conduit between the external workday consultants and the business, you will also provide regular reports and updates on the implementation project including the reporting of appropriate MI.
You be responsible for the successful implementation of advanced compensation, recruiting and performance management modules; as such relevant module experience will be critical for this appointment.
• Must have recent experience of working with WorkDay as a subject matter expert.
• Must have detailed experience in the Advanced Compensation modules of Workday + 1 / 2 other modules (ideally recruiting and/or Performance Management).
• Ideally you will have experience of working in an FCA regulated environment (financial services).
• Must have detailed front-end understanding of the Workday system
• Ideally, have experience of supporting (not necessarily leading) on a Workday implementation process and successfully embedding this into an organisation.
If you feel this excellent opportunity is on interest then please email Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.