Learning & Development Manager (part time)
Salary: £60000 - £61000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105015
Learning & Development Manager- Part time
£60,000 Pro Rata – 3 days
London (Flexible working)
Network HR are working exclusively with a high growth FinTech business based in the city. My client is looking to appoint a Learning & Development manager on a part time, permanent basis. As the Learning & Development manager you will be responsible for developing and managing the training and professional development strategy/programme for all employees. The purpose of this is to empower their people through structured development; helping them to achieve their full potential. You will need to keep a strong focus not just on what the employee wants and needs as a learner, but also on the needs of the business. The successful Learning & Development Manager will report into and work closely with the Head of HR to prioritise training requests and manage the efficiency of how they apply financial resource.
The Learning & Development manager will manage the entire L&D offering including the design, delivery, and evaluation of learning programmes in collaboration with the HR team. Other responsibilities will include:
• Assess both individual, departmental, and organisational learning and development needs.
• Gain a strong understanding of business objectives and create training programmes that are aligned with these objectives and based on:
o Technical Skills
o Personal Development
o Professional Development
• Gain a full understanding of the business divisions and their specific training requirements.
• Identify, drive and provide oversight of internal cross training requirements
• Understand and segment different training requirements utilising coaching, e-learning, classroom training, job-shadowing, and workshops.
• Manage training budgets and forecast current and future costs. Advise on the right course of action.
• Identify external training partners and make recommendations to the Head of HR
• Build and maintain relationships with third-party providers.
• Track and assess the success of development plans to:
o Enhance employee engagement
o Ensure that key regulatory training is up to date
o Understand the development of key talent
o Help employees make the most of the learning opportunities presented to them
• Identify skills gaps and future learning requirements.
• Embed their learning and development strategy.
• Co-ordinate the logistics of training sessions.
• Evaluate success of training provision and report to the Head of HR.
• Keep up to date with learning and development products and methodologies.
The successful Learning & Development manager will ideally have a background in Financial services or Technology. You will have extensive experience of managing L&D initiatives and be able to demonstrate experience of leading an L&D agenda. You will also have excellent communication skills and be able to build relationships and maintain engagement at all levels across the business.
If you feel this excellent opportunity is of interest then please email an updated cv to Charlie.email@example.com or apply following the link.