Digital Talent Acquisition Partner
Salary: £60000 - £90000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105027
Up to £90,000
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced, tech savvy, Talent Manager to join a leading Financial Services organisation based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to act as the 'lynch pin' in scaling the technology team. This Financial Services organisation operates an outsourced recruitment model and are looking for a key hire to oversee, manage and nurture relationships both internally and externally to ensure more consistency to the hiring process and establish a more holistic approach; understanding the direction of travel for each tech team, types of tech being used etc and ultimately prepare for significant growth (in a highly competitive space).
Through the management of, oversight and general assistance in recruitment, this individual will
significantly reduce the commercial downtime of hiring managers whilst simultaneously raising the
Employee Value Proposition of the organisation within niche tech communities via a variety of interventions (i.e. Hackathons). The successful candidate will be an expert in relationship management and will be able to position the organisation as the employer of choice amongst tech employers and tech recruitment suppliers.
What to expect:
- Working closely with hiring managers to design actionable steps to deliver on the hiring strategy
- Project management to enable team growth
- Launching / organising Hackathons and other strategic initiatives to elevate branding in key talent pools
- Culturally assessing candidates (a key point for the successful candidate)
- Stakeholder management and hiring manager coaching / support
- Reviewing CV’s
- Assisting with interviewing
- Investing and leveraging relationships with recruiters, investing in new relationships and managing the communications
- Oversee the full end-to-end recruitment process in a project management capacity; updating hiring managers, applying positive pressure to agencies, coaching team leaders etc.
- Onboarding strategy
- Pitching the organisation as the Employer of Choice vs competitors and such like
- Improving efficiencies of the recruitment process
- Holistically overseeing end to end recruitment and remediating where needed
- Experience leading on initiatives and innovative ways to enhance the company brand – experience in arranging community based events such as tech meet-ups and organising hackathons/stack-overflow etc
- A great ability to engage and communicate with technical individuals
- Interviewing experience is essential, coupled with the ability to sell the brand and journey
- You will be an exceptional relationship manager, with the ability to nurture people and processes (ie exec search firms, suppliers etc)
- Experience working with ATS systems
- Someone who as an analytical mindset when it comes to optimising processes would be advantageous for this position (i.e. data-driven outcome focused recruitment).
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the relevant experience please apply direct to this advertisement.
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the employment agencies act, Network HR will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable.