Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105035
£30-35,000 + Benefits
Network HR are working exclusively with an industry leading Manufacturing business based in Wakefield for the appointment of an experienced generalist HR Advisor on a permanent basis. The successful HR Advisor will be responsible for providing professional and comprehensive HR Support and advise to the wider business and its Subsidiary companies. You will be responsible for HR support in all aspects of the employee life cycle, including recruitment, payroll, absence management, performance management, training and development, employee relations, employee engagement and the development of policies and procedures. You will work closely with the Head of HR to develop HR initiatives to improve staff retention, employee satisfaction, employee engagement and training and development, ensuring this is available to enable employees to reach their full potential. Main responsibilities will include:
• Supporting all aspects of recruitment- screening cv’s, advertising roles and conducting interviews.
• Preparing payroll for all Group companies, including weekly, monthly and 4 weekly.
• Undertake daily checks of clock in anomalies on the TMS and HR system
• To provide support and advise to all employees to ensure the TMS portal is fully utilised.
• Prepare operational HR KPIS and department updates
• Provision of timely reports of management information and KPIS
• To utilise TMS to ensure HR Statistics are recorded, including new starters, leavers, turnover, absence figures.
• To promote the employee value awards and ensure they take place on a timely basis
• Encourage completion of the employee satisfaction survey
• To analyse the survey data and prepare for presentation and comparison with previous months.
• To work with the Head of HR to reintroduce the employee forums
• Support on all ER cases which include investigations, disciplinaries and grievances.
• Support with Return to work activities and absence management
The idyllic candidate will have a solid background in Manufacturing or a blue-collar environment. You will hold an array of skills as a generalist HR Advisor and be able to maintain and build engagement and relationships across all levels of the business. You will thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy complex responsibilities that you take full accountability for. If this excellent opportunity sounds of interest then please follow the link or email and updated cv to E: Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org