Personal Assistant to Director
Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location: West Midlands
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 480105040
PA to Director
West Midlands (Flexible working)
£35-40,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Network HR have partnered exclusively with a large Distribution business based in the West Midlands for the hire of an experienced PA to support a Senior HR Director. The successful PA will assist with the efficient running of the Director’s office, offering first class administrative & coordination service whilst being a confident, personable external ambassador for the business. You will have excellent time management skills and be able to organise a heavy schedule accordingly. Other responsibilities will include:
• Become the main point of contact for both external and internal stakeholder queries, vetting and screening both telephone calls and emails, as well as ensuring a professional front of house service is offered in line with visitors for the Director,
• Maintain an online address book for clients with updated and accurate information and important key details
• Extensive diary management
• Source and coordinate business travel requirements as well as external meetings & events.
• Liaise with the Office Manager, Facilities / IT, Catering departments to arrange lunch meetings.
• Create booking schedules and spreadsheets to manage and coordinate client events, including researching new venues
• Minute taking for Board meetings and follow up with communication to the business.
• Research, review and produce important documents in line with the HR Directors key workload
The idyllic candidate will be an experienced PA who has supported at Director or C-suite level before. You will be able to build engagement from stakeholders across the business and have excellent written skills. If this position is of interest then please send an updated cv to E: Charlie.garside@networkHR.co.uk or apply via the link